Here are my top 10 of 2010! These are in no way in order of importance! I loved this past year! Mostly because I GOT ENGAGED, witnessed some of our best friends get married, and made amazing memories with friends and family! I am so happy 2011 is here and I cannot wait for everything in store this year!
![]() |
| Snow Days! Lots of them! |
![]() |
| Bart and Allison Kimbrell were married. |
![]() |
| Lake Burton wedding: Sandy and Jamie Bradford. |
![]() |
| Chase and Ali Green were married. |
![]() |
| Ben and Taryn got married in Naples, FL. |
![]() |
| Austin and Katie Blevins were married. |
![]() |
| Enjoyed concerts throughout the year. |
![]() |
| Sam graduated from UGA! |
![]() |
| We got ENGAGED! 5-29-10 |
![]() |
| Bahamas: Nippers! |
| Engagement Pictures by Kaylan Photography. |
![]() |
| Our Engagement Party. All my bridesmaids. Love Ya'll! |
![]() |
| Katies Wine Weekend!! |
![]() |
| GA Football. There is nothing like being a Georgia Bulldawg! |
Hope everyone had a wonderful 2010 and that you have an even better 2011!













No comments:
Post a Comment