Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Beer Growler

I finally got to stop into this new place in Athens. I have been noticing the sign and the full parking lot on weekends for a couple months now. The Beer Growler opened in December and offers an array of craft beers on tap. They fill up 64 ounce jars, known as "Growlers" for customers to take home and enjoy. The Beer Growler is the first of it's kind in Georgia but has been a hit nationwide.



"The Beer Growler's 64-ounce jugs sell from $9 to $25, depending on the beer. A customer's first purchase also will include a one-time $4 charge for the brown growler, which they can return when they come back for a refill." They carry high-end craft beers that you can't really buy at other places. How awesome is this? I think it will be a huge hit, if it isn't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment