Last Sunday, Kory Thomas Potts passed away after complications from Chemotherapy Recovery. He was declared CANCER FREE on May 4th and got to "ring the bell" at MD Anderson. A couple weeks ago Kory caught pneumonia and his lungs and body just couldn't take the fight. God won the fight against cancer. Kory always had the biggest smile and biggest heart. Please keep The Potts family in your prayers as they continue to heal and as they help little Katy Paige remember all the funny stories about her Uncle Kory.
"Yeah, I'm chilling on a dirt road
Laid back swerving like I'm George Jones
Smoke rolling out the window
An ice cold beer sitting in the console
Memory lane up in the headlights
Has got me reminiscing on them good times
I'm turning off a real live drive and that's right
I'm hitting easy street on mud tires, let's ride."
No comments:
Post a Comment