Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Spread the Red 2011

This past Saturday we headed to the dome to kick off the 2011 football season. We headed to Atlanta early to get our day started. Our tailgate was a huge success from all the food, games and friends. Our friend, Stacey, made the best jalapeno poppers right out of her garden. I'm pretty sure I ate half the tray. I made ham & cheese sliders for the first time and they were amazing. They were so easy to make and I will definitely share the recipe later this week. Saturday was "spread the red" and everyone was suppose to wear red to the game. I, on the other hand, SWEAT A LOT and knowing how hot is was going to be opted to wear black. Thank goodness I did because at one point during the day sweat was dripping down my legs. I know that's disgusting but atleast my dress didn't have sweat marks all over it...right?




Upon heading into the game, I lost my camera, so I didn't get to take any pictures inside. But after a disappointing loss, I'm sure I would not have been smiling in any of them. Hopefully, Georgia can get their act together so we can have some sort of season this year. GO DAWGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment