My Dad has been telling us about Cody Road Workshop for over a year now and how we have to go check it out. Every year, the first weekend in November, Cody Road has a Scratch-N-Dent sale. When we arrived on Saturday morning, bright and early, there were already people lined up outside of the gate. I wasn't looking to buy anything in particular, but there are a couple spaces in our rental home where we could use some furniture. It was like a mad dash to claim furniture and accessories.
I made out with an antiqued 4-shelf cabinet for a pretty good deal! My step-mom bought us the candles and cage. Love them! I decorated it quickly for our Saturday night guest but I am thinking I want 4 matching baskets for the shelf's. If you're in the North Georgia area next year, November 2012, stop by and get great deals on furniture.



No comments:
Post a Comment