Monday, December 19, 2011

A Birthday & A Wedding

This past weekend was another fun-filled busy weekend. We celebrated Sam's birthday Friday night at The Last Resort Grill. It is still our favorite restaurant and still delicious.


On Saturday we celebrated Hillary and Chet Sanders wedding. The ceremony was held at the First Presbyterian Church in downtown Athens. It was such a sweet ceremony.


We then headed to The Thompson House for the reception. When you arrived, you had to find your table number on the candy cane tree. It was the cutest "Christmas" idea ever!! The arrangements, decorations and food were amazing! I love Christmas weddings.





We wish Chet and Hillary the best of luck and a marriage filled with happiness!! Love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. I am just now seeing this!!! Thanks for the blogpost :) Glad y'all had fun!! I've gotta get better about my blog....i haven't posted since October!!!

    ReplyDelete