Recipe can be found here via pbfingers.com and Pinterest.
I actually tripled the recipe so that I would have more to snack on.
I have made this casserole probably 3 weekends in a row and it still hasn't gotten old. It is so simple and so good. Having to remember to make a casserole the night before is always a task in itself. And the best part is it warms up nicely throughout the week for breakfast.
Recipe can be found here via Pinterest.
This past weekend, Sam and I ventured an entire 2 miles from our rental home to a nature preserve called Little Mulberry Park. Our neighbors had told us about the hiking and fishing and we finally got a chance to go. (It also has to highest lookout in Gwinnett County...Whoa...I know you're jealous.) It was a perfect Saturday, not to hot and a great breeze. We probably hiked for 4 hours. It was beautiful and very well maintained. And it had some serious hiking. At one point we were both sweating and thinking "what did we get ourselves into." But we can't wait to go back!
HAPPY EASTER!!





No comments:
Post a Comment