Monday, January 31, 2011

2011 Wedding Season Begins...

Sam and I started our 2011 wedding season this past weekend celebrating the recent marriage of Alex and Jennifer Lunsford. I borrowed one of her pictures so everyone can see how beautiful Jennifer was on her weddding day. They were married in Asheville, North Carolina.
Their reception was held at The Walters Barn in Lula, Georgia. It was beautifully decorated with a southern elegant charm.
Mason jars + Candles = My Kind of Wedding! Here are some of the girls with the BRIDE.


It was so great getting to see our friends. We had a wonderful evening with everyone and we wish Alex and Jennifer a lifetime of happiness!!

1 comment:

  1. I know this is super random, but do you happen to know how to get in contact with the people who owns the Jim Walters Barn? Or do you suppose your friend would be so kind as to share the information?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete