If you are in need of some ideas for gifts here are my choices.
Our new TV is 3D but we can't afford the 3D glasses (Sad). But if we were getting gifts for each other I would definitely get him these...
Monogrammed cuff links are always a winner. And a lifetime keepsake.
Cologne is always a good gift for Valentines. This is personally my all-time favorite scent. And I can always tell when a man is wearing it.
You can't go wrong with tools!
Sam is in dire need of some new Sperry's. His really stink and are falling apart. I don't even let him bring them inside.
Have you ever heard of Astor and Black?
Well, neither have I until Sam brought home a custom suit. A "clothier" came to the law firm and custom made Sam a suit to his exact measurements and specifications. The suit has his name and monogram on the inside with all kinds of matching fabrics. I bet you are thinking these suits are probably way too expensive...well THEY ARE NOT! They cost just as much as a suit from Jos A. Bank. Check out their BLOG and see for yourself. They do amazing work!
Well, neither have I until Sam brought home a custom suit. A "clothier" came to the law firm and custom made Sam a suit to his exact measurements and specifications. The suit has his name and monogram on the inside with all kinds of matching fabrics. I bet you are thinking these suits are probably way too expensive...well THEY ARE NOT! They cost just as much as a suit from Jos A. Bank. Check out their BLOG and see for yourself. They do amazing work!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines with your loved one and/or friends and I can't wait to hear how you spend your Valentines!






where are those cuff links from?
ReplyDelete