Is it weird that I am currently reading 3 books? I think so. I was never big on reading growing up. I was always outside or playing sports. However, these day I really do find it relaxing to read and rewarding once I finish a book. Here are the books I am currently reading...
 |
| The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo |
 |
| Are you There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea. |
*UPDATE 1/28/2011: I finished Chelsea Handler's book and it was definitely a "laugh out loud" read. It is so vulgar and ridiculous yet makes you think of all "those" times you had in college. I would recommened it to some of my friends but not the faint of heart. I was laughing so loud finishing the book that Sam asked me to read aloud. When I finished the last two chapters Sam said, "She is Crazy!"
 |
| Deep Dish |
I have heard through numerous people that the Stieg Larson Trilogy is awesome. I have even raved about them myself. Yet, I still haven't gotten too far in the book. Brittni Curtis let me borrow the Chelsea Handler book and swears you will laugh out loud. I will let y'all know. And I am a huge fan of Mary Kay Andrews' books. I have read 5 of her books and they are such fun and easy reads.
 |
| Heaven is For Real |
I was recommended this next book from someone or some TV show, maybe Oprah? I bought this new app for my iPad called iBooks. It is just like a Kindle or Nook. This was the first book I bought and since I had the FLU (absolutely awful) last week I found myself snuggled in my bed reading this one. It is a quick read but thoroughly enjoyable. It reminded me of the Mitch Albom books (i.e. The Five People You Meet in Heaven). I definitely recommend this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment