I am finally getting around to giving y'all the Holiday Egg Dish that I made over the snow/ice break. For Christmas, my co-workers and I decided we would each make breakfast one day instead of buying gifts for each other. Since I love to cook and eat this was perfect. My co-worker, Nancy, made this Egg Dish and I just had to have the recipe. It's so easy and delicious.
Holiday Egg Dish
3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
3/4 cup cheddar cheese
1 cup diced ham
4 eggs beaten
1/4 cup green onions/one small bunch will do
1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
Grease or spray 2-QT dish with Pam. Put hash browns in bottom of dish. Mix eggs, milk, cheese, ham, onions, salt and pepper. Pour over hash browns. Put covered dish in refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 55-60 minutes uncovered. Will feed 6 people.
***I have made this multiple times since Christmas and the key is to make it the night before, put it in the refrigerator to let everything soak together and then bake it the next morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment