I feel like I have spent half my morning looking at all the Valentine's blogs and romantic pictures. I'm sure some of you are thinking "GAG" but the only reason I like to look at them is because I know I will never have a "Blog-Worthy Romantic Valentine's." Sam is so against cheesy holidays and he even reiterated his dis-like for them last night. I then proceeded to tell him how much I enjoyed them...so I take back the "never" statement and let's just say he is "in training."
We are having a simple dinner tonight and a bottle of wine. I am also going to attempt to make Sam's favorite dessert...Red Velvet Cake courtesy of his grandmothers "secret" recipe.
Here is an OLD picture from Valentine's of 2005. I would have posted Valentine's of 2004 when Sam and I had our first official date but I look a little busted with my bleach blonde hair so the picture didn't make the cut!
Hope everyone enjoys today with your loved one, spouse, pet or friends! Valentine's dinner recipes coming this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment