Thursday, February 10, 2011

100 DAYS

There are exactly 100 days until Sam and I tie the knot! I can't believe it. I feel like just the other day we got engaged and now it has been almost 8 months! Holy Cow! Here is my current TO-DO LIST which is slowly but surely dwindling down...
  • Guest Book
  • Order Invitations
  • Drop Invitations off at Calligrapher.
  • 3rd dress fitting this Saturday in Atlanta.
  • Pick out Sam's ring.
  • Honeymoon itinerary. (Train times and MUST SEE places)
  • Confirm ceremony music..3 string quartet or classical guitar?
  • Daddy/Daughter and Mother/Son Music.
  • Food tasting Feb. 26th..Yummy!
  • Meet with Photographer and Coordinator at Madison Oaks.
***AND Sam takes the LSAT this Saturday! Pray for him!

There are MANY more things on our to-do list but a lot of them will be kept a secret until our wedding day!

Ceasers Palace Las Vegas, Nevada
I am also looking forward to our Recipe and Kitchen Shower, our Couples Shower and VEGAS!!! I have the best friends and family I could ask for.
Love You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment