Friday, April 8, 2011

Final Fling Before the Ring

This past weekend 10 of us enjoyed a fun-filled weekend in VEGAS!
We boarded the plane in Atlanta around 8 AM and landed in Vegas around 10 AM. This gave us about 3 hours worth of Bloody Mary's on the flight! We landed and were welcomed with a hummer limo to take us to Caesar's Palace.


We arrived at Caesars and there wasn't a cloud in the sky...BEAUTIFUL!


We then headed to BARE pool at The Mirage.


We enjoyed dinner at Bradley Ogden, opened gifts and answered questions about Sammy. I don't think I answered many right.


We started our long night at PURE Nightclub.




Then we took a party bus to another bar...name not to be disclosed.


Then we gambled away other guys money until the sun came up. This is literally us standing outside Caesar's around 7 AM.


We headed straight to our room, put on our bathing suits and went out to the pool at Caesar's. Later on that morning, we headed to Wet Republic at MGM Grand.



Here are some pictures around Caesar's Palace. Every boutique you could imagine was in our hotel. Beautiful fountains and statues were everywhere!



Thank you to all the girls who came! And to Jenna Gifford for showing us such a good time. I had an absolute blast in Vegas but I don't plan on going back anytime soon. Unless it's for someone else's bachelorette.

No comments:

Post a Comment