I gave in and finally bought myself a pair of TOMS. And I love them. I'm pretty sure I haven't taken them off my feet since Friday. For every pair of TOMS purchased, they will donate a new pair of shoes to a child in need. How awesome is that?
I purchased the new University Navy style and they are so cute.
This weekend was also the annual daylily show. It is such a fun experience. Here is my car loaded up with flowers...yes it is dark outside (6:30 AM). There is a whole technique to the show and how to win. The flowers have to be immaculate.
Here are a few pictures of some of the Daylilies at the show. They are beautiful!
And here are the flowers after they were judged. Sam won the "Largest Flower" and the "Sweepstakes" award. Congrats to my husband and all the other winners!
Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoy your week! ATHFEST is this weekend!
Love your Tom's, and yes, isn't that they greatest part of buying the shoes, that they donate a pair - makes you want to buy more!!
ReplyDelete