So much for eating healthy! Last night I sat out chicken and broccoli with every intentions on cooking a healthy dinner. After our run I just wanted some CHEESE. So I threw together this lasagna and boy was it delicious. (Disregard the awful iPhone pictures. I seem to have misplaced my camera.)
Ingredients:
1 package of chicken breasts
1 package of broccoli (we used fresh broccolini from the garden)
1 jar of classico creamy alfredo sauce
1 can cream of mushroom
1 package Barilla lasagne "no boil" noddles
1 package mozzarella cheese
1 container ricotta cheese
2 eggs
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1/2 tbsp oregano
1/2 tbsp garlic powder
Salt & Pepper
Mix together alfredo sauce, cream of mushroom, garlic and spices.
Mix Ricotta cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 2 eggs together.
Cook chicken throughly and steam broccoli. Once chicken is cooked, you can either chop it up or shred it.
Toss in the chicken and broccoli into the alfredo mixture.
Start your layering. Spoon a little bit of the sauce mixture on your greased lasagna dish so that the bottom noddles dont stick. Add the noddles. Cover with cheese mixture.
Then add your alfredo, chicken and broccoli layer.
And repeat!
Lastly, top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and bake @ 375 degrees for about 45 minutes. (Don't know why this picture came out upside down?)
FINISHED DISH! It was so delicious! ENJOY!
Looks amazing!!! I'm totally going to try it....thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDelete