A couple weekend's ago Sam and I headed down to Amelia island for a long weekend vacation. We got off to a rough start. Sam ran out of gas one mile from our house (who lets that happen.....besides me.....twice.....had to replace my fuel pump once).....so we weren't quite on schedule. But we eventually made it to Fernandina Beach around midnight. We stayed at our friend Travis' condo and it was so lovely. I could have slept on the carpet every night. You know, the really shaggy, well cushioned carpet. Anyways, it was so relaxing to have absolutely no plans except to sit on the beach. It was heavenly. I think I feel asleep everyday on the beach. The guys spent the entire trip fishing so I know they had a good time too.
The summer flew by and I can't believe Sam has already started Law School. We are definitely excited that GA FOOTBALL kicks off in 2 weeks at the Chick-Fil-A bowl. GO DAWGS!!!






Y'all look great! I'm so jealous of that shark they caught!! I definitely know where I need to go if I want to go fishing :)
ReplyDelete