Tuesday, August 30, 2011

South Georgia Baby Shower

I headed to South Georgia this past weekend for Jenna Rhodes baby shower! It was so good to catch up with friends and help host the cutest shower. The "ice cream" baby shower had a great turn out and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Jenna got tons of great gifts...I just wish we knew if the baby was a boy or girl and the name!!!

My cards are on BOY!

I am definitely not a photographer nor do I have any sort of skill in that area but I did the best with these photos. My camera is about 6 years old and smokes when the flash goes off...which can't be good. Sunny, a good friend of Jenna's, was there and she took some great photos. Can't wait to see them!!









Hope all the guest had a great time and I loved catching up and drinking wine with Allie and Erin. Next time (6 weeks from now) hopefully Jenna will be able to join in on our wine drinking!!

http://sunnylee.zenfolio.com/

http://sunnylee.zenfolio.com/
These are the photos courtesy of Sunny Lee Photography. She is an awesome photographer. Visit her website and contact her if you are interested in her services http://sunnylee.zenfolio.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment