I finally caught an "online/web" virus on my old email account, which is the email account I orginally created this blog with. I decided to delete the old email account not thinking anything would happen to my blog since I had already backed it up and made my new email address the blog administrator. Well, I was wrong. Every picture is gone from the posts that I wrote under my old email address. I fixed a couple things such as my title picture but it seems like the rest of gone...and from my camera too. Oh well...I'm moving on.
So much is going on in our very busy lives and we officially have 6 weddings on the books for 2013. We are still updating our house room by room and landscaping our yard weekend after weekend. Why is it never ending? At least we love it! Here are a few pictures until next time!!





No comments:
Post a Comment