Sunday, February 6, 2011

North Georgia Registry

This past weekend my friend Allie came into town and we headed to the Mountains to do some registering. Sam and I decided it would be best if we registered in Clarkesville and Cornelia so it would be more convenient for our guest who live in that area. We met Sam's Aunt and Grandmother at Habersham Hardware and I was completely blown away at how many nice things the Gift Shop had. I fell in love with everything and can't wait to go back. We then enjoyed lunch at Black Dog Bistro where Allie and I split the Grilled Chicken Sandwich and Volcano Cake (OMG!). We went to a couple more stores registering for items that "country women" say are a must, decorative place settings, and tons of fun items!




We ended up registering at Harbersham Hardware Gift Garden, Woods Furniture (they actually have things besides furniture) and The Nest. All three places were adorable and hopefully will be more convenient for our North Georgia guest then having to drive far or order something online. I have updated our website http://www.ashleyandsam.com/ with our registry info. I can't believe our wedding is only a few short months away!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted this!! I've been told that we definitely have to register at the Gift Garden...we're gonna go up there sometime this spring to look at things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear you will love it Hillary! They have everything and the great thing is it's right beside the Hardware store so Chet can register too!

    ReplyDelete