Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Guest Bedroom Update: One

Last night I stopped by Hobby Lobby on my way home...a.k.a The Best DIY Store Ever!! Sam suggested I find teal knobs for the desk (I have to let him have some say-so in decorating our rental home). I found these cute little teal knobs, orginally $3.99 on sale for $1.36!!! That's right...$1.36.


They look so cute on the desk and it literally took me 2 minutes to screw them in. So easy.


Here are my inspirations via Pinterest for our guest bedroom. I love this yellow fabric.


And of course this grey fabric. I think I want my euro shams and/or bedskirt in this fabric.


And I am definitely on the seach for an "inexpensive" grey patterned rug. Like this one. Something to help break up the white walls, white carpet, white molding...just about everything is WHITE!

 Love these pillows from ETSY too.


Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment