It's OFFICIAL! Sam and I are homeowners! We couldn't be more excited and still can't believe the house is really our home. We love everything about it and are so lucky that the previous owners took such good care of everything. And even more lucky that the "wife" had AH-MAZING decorating skills. We are completely smitten over our 1967 brick ranch style home. Here are a few before pictures. I never got a chance to take any before pictures while the house was empty. Everything happened so fast!
 |
| Front Door |
 |
| Screened porch and grill porch |
 |
| View of backyard |
 |
| Side deck with tool/potting shed |
Here are a few more pictures of small things we have accomplished. We are both so busy it seems like we never have time. But I will definitely blog about our "makeovers" throughout the process.
 |
| Updated wicker furniture on porch |
 |
| "Our" front door and dog |
Hands down I would have to say my husbands favorite part of the house is the screened-in porch. He loves to sit out there in the evening with a drink and watch his new pets...
Is this the Martin's old house? Love it!! Courtney definitely has great taste!!
ReplyDeleteYes we are so lucky! Slowly but surely we will get it decorated!
ReplyDelete